PP Filament 3mm 500g Reel – Natural
Part Number: 55951
Choose Color Options
- PP (Polypropylene) filament for use with 3D printers – high heat resistance yet soft
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature of 220°C is recommended.
- Heated build platform temperature: 100°C recommended.
- Double-sided adhesive tape recommended for bed.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.