PET Filament 1.75mm 500g Reel
Part Number: 55751
Choose Filament Diameter
Choose Color Options
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) filament for use with 3D printers – lightweight yet strong filament.
- High level of optical transparency (90%) and strength
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 210-230°C.
- Heated build platform temperature: 50°C - 60°C recommended.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.