We're Here To Help
Our support page provides all the latest FAQs and downloads for our products as well as information on how to contact Verbatim Technical Support. Find the answers you need for the Verbatim products you love.
This may occur when a network drive or any other USB drives are connected to your computer or your network .This causes a drive letter conflict and the Verbatim flash drive is not displayed.
To resolve the issue, you need to assign a new drive letter for this device.
1. Right-click My Computer, and select Manage.
2. Under the Computer Management (Local), highlight Disk Management.
3. In the list of drives in the right pane, right-click the Removable Disk and then click Change Drive Letter and Path.
4. Click Change, and in the drop-down menu, select a different drive letter that is not assigned to a mapped network drive or other USB drives.
5. Click OK, and close the window.
Data loss can be frustating - that's why Verbatim has partnered with Secure Data, the Standard in Data Recovery, for all of your data recovery service needs. Secure Data Recovery has decades of experience in recovering data from failed devices and has an industry-high 96% documented success rate.
Click here to get started recovering data from your SSDs, hard drives, USB drives, blank media, and SD/microSD cards.