PLA 3D Filament 3mm 1kg Reel - Blue
Part Number: 55261
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding – ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – manufactured from plant-based resources
- Easier to print – less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly – guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.